This is our day at Silver Dollar City last week. Grandma Jane went with us, and we had so much fun. This video is of Jason and her running on their swinging bridge. For those of you who have never been there, it is a amusement park that is set back in the 1800's. It has a park-like setting with tons of trees. And I'm sure you can hear the music in the background. Jason and I like to go and eat their great food, including funnel cakes and kettle corn. Elise likes looking up at the trees when we go. She was asleep when they ventured out onto the bridge.
1 comment:
Love the Silver Dollar City outfit! Elise will be running across that swinging bridge with you guys before you know it! Looks like Grandma Jane had fun, too. Maybe I can go next time. Elise gets cuter every day! See you soon. Love, Grandma Marcie
Post a Comment