I feel like it's been forever since I posted last. I got behind last week with working, and Jason suggested once a week posting. So here we are posting on Mondays now. Elise had a good weekend, experiencing her first garage sale here at the house. She was only out in the garage with us for about 20 minutes, but she liked it. She is up to 14 lbs 4 oz today with a length of 24 inches! I think she is getting wider in the face, since she isn't getting much longer. She is still really enjoying walks and everything in the house. We keep introducing new toys, and she loves all of them. We are letting her try out a new bouncy chair that Mara gave her, and even though she is a little small for it, she absolutely LOVES it! There is video below of the first time we put her in it. She is now really good at turning around in it, and bouncing. She also got to experience TV for the first time this weekend. My mom had her sit and watch her soap opera's Friday, and she loved Sunday football while in her swing. She is also starting to laugh which is too funny. She is just starting to figure out that some things are funny, and is slowly developing a belly laugh. It is too cute. Along with her laugh she is finding out that her voice can get rather loud and that she can screech. We had a speech therapist come to the house today to evaluate her feeding, and gave us some exercises to do that mainly expose her face and lips to different textures. They said we are doing everything right with her feedings, it's just going to take a lot of time and patience to get her back to where she needs to be. I hope you enjoy the videos below. Enjoy your week, and I'll post again next Monday. Love, Kristin (Don't miss the 6 videos below, that's right I said 6!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the videos and if you could do a live stream we would have her up 24-7. She is too cute! I just what to chew on her!!!
Love,
Leslie and Joel
She better be this talkative the next time I come over because its just TOO cute!! I work today mon and tues and then I'm off until the next wednesday. Let me know when you are available then I will come over and pinch her chubby cheeks!! :) Love, Tess
Post a Comment