Monday, September 15, 2008

Chatty Kathy

Here you go Joel, more noises from Elise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

President Bush and her Royal Magesty, the Queen of England have jointly decreed this is the world's cutest baby. I think this entitles you to free movie tickets or a T-shirt of your choosing from Spencer Gifts.

Joel

Anonymous said...

I must agree with Joel - and the President, and the Queen of England. I just heard from several other world leaders as well, and - it's unanimous! She IS the world's cutest baby! She also has a lot to say - very verbal. I think she's trying to make up for the times that she couldn't talk because there was a tube crammed down her throat. She's not only very cute, but she's also very intelligent - you can just tell by the way she talks. I think she's ready to debate with Sarah Palin, and other important women. Love all the pictures, and the videos. Love you all. Hope to come down there in a couple of days. I'm gonna sell a kidney so I can buy gas for the trip. Ha! Love, Grandma Marcie