Jason & Kristin, although we haven't posted in a while, we really appreciate the continued input. I know it takes precious time, but we love hearing & seeing Elise, and reading the blog. Thanks so much and we hope to be your way in November and look forward to seeing Elise in person. Take care and keep doin' whatever you're doin' because it seems to be working! Love, Sam & jane
I love this video, and I've watched it a million times now. I think all the other fans of this blog will join me in saying "WE WANT MORE VIDEOS AND MORE PICTURES!" I know you're very busy taking care of my precious granddaughter, and I'm here taking care of my dad and stepmom, but I keep checking the blog, and there's nothing new yet... but, I never get tired of all the videos and pictures that are already there. I watch them over and over! Love you guys, Grandma Marcie
3 comments:
Video of the baby watching video of the baby.... GENIOUS!!!
I'm Joel Ball, and I approve this message.
Jason & Kristin, although we haven't posted in a while, we really appreciate the continued input. I know it takes precious time, but we love hearing & seeing Elise, and reading the blog. Thanks so much and we hope to be your way in November and look forward to seeing Elise in person. Take care and keep doin' whatever you're doin' because it seems to be working! Love, Sam & jane
I love this video, and I've watched it a million times now. I think all the other fans of this blog will join me in saying "WE WANT MORE VIDEOS AND MORE PICTURES!" I know you're very busy taking care of my precious granddaughter, and I'm here taking care of my dad and stepmom, but I keep checking the blog, and there's nothing new yet... but, I never get tired of all the videos and pictures that are already there. I watch them over and over! Love you guys, Grandma Marcie
Post a Comment