This is a video of Elise last week. She loves to bounce as you can see.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How fun! Keep the wonderful videos and pictures coming, this grandma loves them. I have enjoyed showing them to a few of the residents here at the Waterford, where I am staying with my dad and step-mom during their illnesses; especially when I tell them that Elise is my dad's great-granddaughter. My dad is well-known here because he kind of leads the bridge games when he is not sick. People here are surprised to be able to watch a video of her! And I watch them over and over, when I can get to the facility's library. She is such a cute, happy baby, and everyone says so. Love, Grandma Marcie
1 comment:
How fun! Keep the wonderful videos and pictures coming, this grandma loves them. I have enjoyed showing them to a few of the residents here at the Waterford, where I am staying with my dad and step-mom during their illnesses; especially when I tell them that Elise is my dad's great-granddaughter. My dad is well-known here because he kind of leads the bridge games when he is not sick. People here are surprised to be able to watch a video of her! And I watch them over and over, when I can get to the facility's library. She is such a cute, happy baby, and everyone says so. Love, Grandma Marcie
Post a Comment