I hope everyone had a great two weeks. Elise finally got over her cold and vomiting last week. I'm glad she made it through ok. We have also had some really nice weather and made it out to Busch Gardens and the playground where Elise got to practice her walking. She really enjoys wearing her sunglasses, and sported some great hat hair too. We also had a great trip to Houston over the weekend for my cousin's wedding. Elise had a great time staying up late every night with all my family. What a party animal. She looked so cute in her pink dress. I should have more pictures next blog of the other days once my relatives send them to me. I only got my camera out the last night of the wedding. Elise was really excited to see her dogs when she got home and play with all her toys. She was exhausted and slept for 13 hours last night. It will take her a few days to get adjusted back to our time. I am ready to get back to feeding therapy. Every time we go on a trip she gets off her habits just because everything is different and it's hard to keep a consistent schedule. Our friends Jon and Melissa are coming into town next week, so we should have some pictures of that for the next blog. I hope you all have a great week, and happy birthday to Zac today, and my friends Leslie and Esther back in Feb.
5 comments:
She is so cute in that dress at the wedding!! Glad you all are doing well.
Leslie
Elise is as pretty as a princess in the pink dress! Glad to hear that Elise is feeling better this week.
PS-Kristin, you need to get in more pictures as it actually makes it seem like I see you more than once a year. :)
Love the dress! She is adorable :)
Laura
We had such a great time at the wedding. Sweet baby Elise was adorable in her dress!! Her shoes were too cute!!!
Love,
Leslie and Joel
Hey Kristin, hope you don't mind that I totally stole that pic of Elise and Amos and posted it on our Facebook Fan Page. :D
Post a Comment