Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello! We had a great two weeks. Our friends Jon, Melissa, and her son Ethan came to visit leaving yesterday. We were able to get them into Disney, thanks only to Leslie and Joel! It was their first time visiting the park, and they loved it. We started the day at Hollywood studios (formerly MGM) and rode the new toy story ride. It's 3D and so much fun. Even Elise sported the yellow 3D glasses. They had a talking Mr. Potato head as you waited in line that interacted with the crowd. It was great. After Hollywood, we headed over to the Magic Kingdom! Ethan was able to meet Mickey and Minnie. And as you can see Cinderella too! They played in Winnie the Pooh's house and saw two parades! We were all exhausted at the end of the day. They weather was nice while we were here and we were able to make it to the beach two different times. Ethan (3yrs old) and Elise were best buds the whole time. Anything Ethan did Elise just thought was hilarious. And, she even tried to eat a sandwich like him. She didn't really understand what she was doing, but it looks good in the pictures. She has been eating really well lately. Trying almost anything I offer her. I am really excited for her to start the feeding program in April. I really think she will excel. We have absolutely nothing planned the next two weeks, so I'm not sure what I will report on the next blog. But I'm sure there will be something. Love you all. Happy St. Pat's day. Kristin

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Glad to see all is going well. Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend. Leslie