
So I had some pictures of Leslie and Joel's visit, but they got lost somewhere in the computer when I sent them to my pictures folder. So here's one of our sunsets. Elise is still doing great. We met her speech therapist last Thurs and will have appts on Tues and Thurs mornings. This therapist specializes in behavior modification. Which is what we will be focusing on with Elise until she is old enough to communicate better. And so far, she has some great ideas that we have been working on. I have been thinking a lot about the blog and have been debating on posting either twice a month or even just once a month. I know there are many of you that check the blog every week for updates, and I know it would be a disappointment to you. But this is actually a good thing that Elise is doing well enough that I don't have anything to report each week. And I feel silly just telling you about our day to day activities. So for now I think I'm going to start with every other week, and we'll go from there. So my next post will be October 12th. I hope you guys are enjoying the fall weather. Love you all, Kristin
4 comments:
Are you saying "no news is good news?" Then you will have to E-mail more and make more phone calls. We have to know what is going on with you all, because WE LOVE YOU. Thanks for whatever you send us. By the way, could you send a still pic of Elise walking along the wall, so we can save it?
Love,
Grandma Mary
You're right - we will miss the weekly posts, but we also understand your end of it all as well. By the way, it would be nice to hear how Jason's doctoring/testing is/are going, too!
Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your next post, which hopefully will contain nothing but good news, too!
Love you guys,
Kathy, Mike, Sean & Traci
9/29/09...wow, hard to believe that our little Elis is now 17 months old. Many miracles and healings have occurred over that time. Our greatest gift we all share, is that she is here and a joy to us all.
Love you,
Grandpa Gary
Well put, Grandpa Gary! I couldn't have said it better myself! Looking forward to my visit the last week of October - I can't wait!
Love, Grandma Marcie
Post a Comment