Monday, September 21, 2009
So we had a great week with Grandpa Gary and Grandma Gail. We went to the beach A LOT and the pool. I think this is the most pictures I have every posted in one blog, thanks to Gary. He was the ultimate tourist taking pictures of everything and everybody. But hey, I'm not complaining. Cause he got some really great shots of Elise. So enjoy the pics below of the three days they were here.
This is Elise in her turtle at the pool in their complex.
She loves our cell phones!
Grandpa reading her a bedtime story.
This was one of the sunsets we got to see. Elise is the little one to the left, and Gail and I are sitting to the right. She was really brave, and just crawled right up to the water. Don't worry, we were right with her the whole time.
This was at a famous (food network famous) smoked fish restaurant. My Dad's favorite.
"Hello? Is anyone listening?"
Grandma Gail and Elise snuggling in the car. Don't worry we hadn't left yet.
This was a visit to the north shore beach at Fort DeSoto. It was rated the #1 beach in America in 2005 and 2008. We weren't prepared to be at the beach yet, so we just waded around a bit.
Now starts all the beach photos. Elise loves to venture out from us and crawl around in the sand.
She's always pretty proud of herself.
She likes to stand up backwards in her beach stroller.
This was after sunset, so she was able to show off her sexy pale shoulders
She always manages to throw sand on her face.
I just love this hat.
We went out to dinner for Gary and Gail's anniversary the last night they were here. Elise got to wear a dress. We had a great time.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Isn't the dress the cutest!
She loves to give forehead lovin'.
"I got you babe!"
More forehead lovin'.
Taste testing the table.
Snuggling with Mom's arm. It's kinda hard to eat like this.
She was pretty happy about having Grandma's bracelets.
Super happy smile.
Showing of the shoulders again. So as you can see we had a great time. Elise continues to sat well at night and we are happy for that. We are still working on getting set up with speech therapy, but should hopefully have something scheduled very soon. I have taken Elise to a couple toddler reading times at the library here, and she loves it. She gets to interact with other babies, listen to stories, and sing songs with me. Since we have kept her locked up in the house all this time, she really enjoys seeing other toddlers crawl and walk. I really think it will be good for her. She will meet her temporary cardiologist Wed in Tampa. He will oversee her while she is here if anything minor needs to be done. We still have her cardiologist in STL, and they are still her primary docs if anything goes wrong. And, Jason takes his board test on Wed in Tampa too. We won't be traveling together, but both will be in Tampa that day. He has been studying everyday, and I know he will be glad when it's over. So please be thinking of him on Wed. I hope you all enjoy your week. I'll post again next Monday! Love you all, Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you all had way too much fun! But, I'm glad you were able to have way too much fun! I'm also glad Elise is doing so well! Sounds like Florida has been good for her!
Good luck Jason!!!! Just remember the power of positive thinking!!!
Love you all!
Kathy, Mike, Sean, & Traci
Post a Comment