.
.
Things have been going pretty good this week. A few bumps here and there that all go along with moving out of state and into a rental. But other than that things are going well. We were hoping to make it back out to the dog beach again today, but we didn't time it right with Elise's naps. My Mom comes tomorrow to stay for the week, and we are all SO excited. We can't wait to show her Elise's new tricks. She can point out her nose, ears, eyes, mouth, teeth, tummy, and belly button. We are now working on toes and feet. And she loves to given kisses and big neck hugs. Her eating is still about the same. She is showing preferences when it comes to what she will eat. She will immediately throw a food off her tray if she doesn't want it, so we are trying to teach her to give it back to us in our hand, instead of throwing it on the floor. I don't think the dogs like this plan, but Elise seems to be understanding what we are trying to do. I hope you all are doing well. We will post again next week. Love you all, Kristin Oh, and check out our trip to the dog beach below if you missed it last week!
6 comments:
We can't wait to see you!
The Orlando Duo
It's normal, I throw food off my plate all the time when I don't like it.
TK
Such a cutie!!!! I'm so jealous - why can't I have a beach here in Omaha???
Love you guys!
Kathy, Mike, Sean & Traci
Handing food back prevents future food fights, ha. Looking forward to our visit. Love you guys.
I love the close-up pics of Elise's face and feet. Too cute! Glad to hear that you all made it to Florida safely. I am sure the hauling of all the dogs was quite a sight.
We made it back from the Philippines and finally have Levi home with us! Yea!
I love her feet too, by the way! They look very familiar!
Love you guys!
Kathy
Post a Comment