Monday, May 25, 2009

What a cutie!
She now has a bike trailer that I pull behind my bike.
"By George she's got it!" She has finally figured out how to crawl!!!
Great Grandma Mary came to visit Saturday.
We went to Silver Dollar City Friday and she tried on a red wig, so we could look into her future (sort of).
Grandpa Gary's funny.
Hi Grandma Gail.
And Great Grandma Margaret and Great Uncle Bud came to visit this week too!
Everyone had to take turns having their picture taken.
What a busy week Elise had. She was visited by two of her Great Grandma's, went on her first bike ride, and went to Silver Dollar City with four of her grandparents! She is still doing well with the low dose of Flolan. She is crawling better and better everyday, and loves to stand in her crib and pack and play. And now she has a little seat scooter from her cousins Joey and Jude (Claire), that she LOVES! My Dad took pictures today, but couldn't get them sent over via email in time for the blog, so I'll post those next week. Jason has been away from home for over a week now, and won't be back until this coming weekend. We miss him a lot! Elise can't wait to show him everything she has learned. She is also eating a little better. She is attempting to swallow pieces of her food. She still gags a lot when she attempts to swallow, but I am seeing food particles in her diapers. No, I'm not examining her poop, It's just something I've noticed. We don't have anything real exciting planned for this week. But I'm sure something will happen. I'll post again next week. Love you all! Kristin

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the red wig...too funny!

I am so jealous that you have a bike cart. Wes and I really want to get one. We could actually go on family bike rides with one of those.

Hope Elise is doing better. I received your text earlier today.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! We can't wait to see the crawl!
Love,
Leslie and Joel