This is Elise playing with the bubbles in the dishwater tonight. Too cute.
And this is when she decided to help with her feet. What a wet mess, but again SO cute.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I know this is a website devoted to all things Elise, but I want to say a big Congratulations to DR Jason Drennan. Med school is certainly no easy task and I know a lot of hard work has gone into that big moment.
Second, I hope you two get a big house with a nice guest room because "Aunt Leslie" thinks we will be spending every Friday-Sunday with you guys...LOL!
And the obligatory "OMG! This is the cutest baby!" comment.
1 comment:
I know this is a website devoted to all things Elise, but I want to say a big Congratulations to DR Jason Drennan. Med school is certainly no easy task and I know a lot of hard work has gone into that big moment.
Second, I hope you two get a big house with a nice guest room because "Aunt Leslie" thinks we will be spending every Friday-Sunday with you guys...LOL!
And the obligatory "OMG! This is the cutest baby!" comment.
Welcome to Florida!
Uncle Joel "the Snitch"
Post a Comment