Sunday, August 3, 2008

Park City Weekend

Hello from Park City Utah!  Jason and I are having such a great time with all our family here in Utah.  And, the nurses and Grandpa and Grandma Drennan say Elise has been doing fairly well.  Her biggest problem this weekend has been her being fussy, but she was like that before I left.  The have decreased her total caloric intake, which will help lower the total amount of milk she has to intake everyday.  She is tolerating the Flolan well, which will continue to be increased 2-3 times a day as long as she tolerates it.  I will return tomorrow evening, and can't wait to see my baby girl.  The picture above is of me and some of my cousins celebrating my cousin Katie's 30th birthday.  I'll post again Tuesday with new pictures of Elise.  Hope you all had a great weekend. Love, Kristin

1 comment:

sjstage said...

Well, Elise called us over the week-end and said she was fussing on purpose -- to be sure she had your attention while you were gone. Funny how those babies have a great '6th' sense. Glad you had a wonderful time -- you deserve and need a change of environment for a few days.
Take care & we love you! Jane & Sam