Kristin, Jason and Elise, Enjoyed the video, it work great. Glad Elise is doing better. Cal, Stacey and I really enjoyed our visit with Kristin and Elise even though it was short. Look forward to seeing you when you get home. Love Barb
Video came through just fine and it was good to hear Elise's voice. Jason, the photographic evidence can and will be used against you, I think, although you get credit for creativity. Wish we could see you all, and know that we think of you daily, even though you do not hear from us. Love, Sam & Jane
2 comments:
Kristin, Jason and Elise,
Enjoyed the video, it work great. Glad Elise is doing better. Cal, Stacey and I really enjoyed our visit with Kristin and Elise even though it was short. Look forward to seeing you when you get home.
Love Barb
Video came through just fine and it was good to hear Elise's voice. Jason, the photographic evidence can and will be used against you, I think, although you get credit for creativity. Wish we could see you all, and know that we think of you daily, even though you do not hear from us. Love, Sam & Jane
Post a Comment