Tuesday, September 28, 2010

























Happy Tuesday to everyone.  First off I want to say Happy Birthday to Grandma Eleanor!  We have had a great two weeks.  My Mom is visiting again, and we have been out playing everyday.  Jason, Elise, and I visited a nearby lake  last week that has a beach front swimming area.  It is owned by the University, and run by students.  Jason and I have been to two home football games now, thanks to my Mom babysitting.  We were able to tailgate for the first time this last weekend, and had a great time.  The "swamp" is what they call the stadium, and it is huge.  Twice the size of Busch stadium for the Cardinals.  We also visited a farm that has retired and rescued horses on it.  They allow the public to come every Saturday and feed carrots to the horses.  It was so much fun.  The horses know when it is Saturday, and run over to you to get carrots.  They stick their heads through the fence and almost beg.  There is also pictures of Elise and one of her friends, Skyler, who we play with often.  Plus some of her playing catch with one of our baseball gloves.  It's a little big, but she still tries.  We have our first appointment with our new GI doctor Thursday.  He will look over her G-tube while she has it.  Her eating varies from day to day, but for the most part has improved.  It is hard for me to see it since I'm with her everyday, but my Mom says she can tell a difference.  We are still waiting to get her therapies set up.  Not sure why it is taking so long for them to call us since they have had the referrals for a few weeks now.  Kinda frustrating.  Elise and I have several fun fall activities coming up, so I will try to remember my camera and take lots of pictures.  I'll post again in two weeks.  Love you all, Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the pics of her with the horses! It will have been 3 months since we've seen you and that is just way too long. Can't wait!!!!

Love,
One excited Godmother...and Joel