Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello everyone!  Well it's finally come....moving day!!  Tomorrow we will load up the truck and head to Gainesville on Wednesday.  Jason flew home to Spfd on Thursday for our good friends wedding, and he and his father, Gary, loaded up everything we had stored there and drove it down to Gainesville.  Then they drove the truck to St. Pete, where we will load up everything here.  Gail is here too.  She flew down Sat, and they will stay with us during the week to help out, and leave over the weekend.  Elise is loving the fact that her Grandparents here.  She has learned how to show off, and really puts on a show.  We were able to go to the beach twice today before getting down to business tomorrow.  Elise had a follow up echo (heart ultrasound) last week after decreasing her Viagra to three times a day 6 weeks ago, and it all looked great.  The doctor was very happy to see that her pulmonary (lung) pressures where remaining the same with the lower dose of medicine, and so where we.  The week before that, Elise and I flew up to Spokane Washington for my cousin Katie's wedding.  We had a great time seeing all my family.   Although the time change was really hard on Elise and she caught a cold while we where there, we still had a really great time.  Jason couldn't go with us, but luckily Elise's Godmommy Leslie and Uncle Joel were able to fly with me to help out with Elise on the plane.  There is no way I would have survived without them.  A six hour plane ride with a two year old is not very fun.  Plus the DVD player that I borrowed from a friend died after 20 minutes!!!! Not good!  Thanks to them I still have all my hair and sanity.  Love you all, Kristin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surely glad you still have your hair and sanity. Glad you got the good report on Elise, which I expected!! Was good to have a visit with Jason, tho it was short. Thanks for the pictures. Hope you like Gainsville. Love to all, Grandma Mary

Leslie said...

Pictures look so cute Elise in here pink dress...adorable. Hope moving goes well for you all and I can't wait to hear about it ;) Talk to ya soon.

Jenny said...

Awe, Elise looks like such a big girl in all the pictures. Looks like you guys have all been having a great time with family. Hope your move goes well, it looks like you guys have lots of help, so that's good. I wish we were able to sell our house so we could move...we are definitely outgrowing this house.