Tuesday, July 6, 2010
I knew I was forgetting something last night. We have been busy with Jason's sister and family in town. We have had tons of rain over the weekend, but have managed to go to the beach everyday. I'll have pictures on the next blog of their visit. We had a great 4th of July. We were able to watch the fireworks on the beach which was a great experience. Elise is doing a little better with her eating. She still won't take food off a spoon from me, so we are working on table foods. She loves pizza and Cheetos, and anything else cheese flavored. She doesn't eat well at all meals, but I can usually get her to eat well at lunch. But it isn't well enough to decrease any of her tube feedings. But we are working on it. Her vocabulary is increasing as well too. She is trying to say so many words. I'm starting to think that the speech apraxia isn't going to be too much of a problem. Let's hope anyway. My parents had their grand opening for their indoor gun range this weekend. It went really well, and if any of you live nearby you should stop in, it is a gorgeous building inside and out. Here's their website sof-usa.com I'll have more pictures next blog. Love you all, Kristin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you all had a great 4th of July! Also happy that Elise is doing well eating more table foods (Jack also likes cheesy things :-)
Leslie
Kristen, I'm glad that Elise is slowly but surely making progress. That's awesome. Hope things are going well.
Take Care,
Amy
P.S. Good to know that it's your parents have the new gun range. Been making plans to head down there soon. :)
Post a Comment