Sunday, June 6, 2010
Well it's been two weeks since we finished the feeding program and Elise is not eating like I thought she would be. She has almost completely regressed back to not eating. We have tried to blame it on everything from teething to being off schedule with company in town. But we are stumped on why she has decided she doesn't want to eat anymore. It is overly frustrating because she was doing so well when we finished the program. She knows how to eat she just doesn't want to. But other than that we have had a great two weeks. Jason's mom came down last week, and my mom is here now. I have a lot of great photos, but can't get to them tonight, but will post them on Wed night. We are spending a lot of time at the beach this week with my mom and having a blast. Elise actually has a tan! Jason and I had a great trip to Gainesville to look for house to rent. We were only there for 29 hours, but we were able to find a house and secure it for August. We ended up renting a hose from another resident who is finishing up his ER residency this month, and he is married to an RN. We were hoping for a four bedroom house, but ended up with a 3 bedroom with a formal dining. The house is in a neighborhood with a pool and play area. Elise and I should be able to meet some other families with kids, and make some great friends. Like I said earlier I'll post pictures Wed night. So until then, love you all, Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Got home from Waynesville this a.m. so just now cking the blog. Sorry for the regression. Maybe Elise is just being a 2-yr-old. Hope she will decide to eat soon. Glad all else is going well. Looking forward to pictures.
Love you all, Grandma Mary
I have the cutest godchild EVER!!!!
Post a Comment