
Sorry about not posting last night. I just completely forgot it was even Monday. We had a great Easter. We were able to go home to Missouri and see all the family. It was a real short trip, so our days were packed with visits. We have had great weather since we have been back, and have made it to the beach several times. We are only 2 weeks away from the feeding program and are really excited! I know it will be hard for both Elise and I, but I and excited to see the changes she will go through. Elise is really starting to live up to her "terrible two" age. We are working on more consistent rules for her. She's not the worst 2yr old I've seen, but it's hard when it's your kid. I tried to load some videos of Easter weekend for you, but the website isn't letting me. So, I'll try later this week. Jason went back to work yesterday, and Elise and I got back to our normal routine too. My Mom is coming in town next week, so we should have some pictures of that for the next blog. I hope you all had a great Easter, and have a great few weeks. Love you all, Kristin
3 comments:
I just love that she has a cute little purse to match her dress. Adorable!! Can't wait to see the videos.
Love,
Leslie and Joel
Elise looks darling in her her Easter Dress. Glad that you were able to make it back to Missouri to spend time with family. It was so nice to have nice weather for Easter weekend.
Hi Drennan Family! We enjoy reading your blog. Elise is beautiful. Can you believe it's been almost two years? Brooke just celebrated her second birthday in March. We were back at Children's for a check-up last week and it still feels the same. Brooke is off the vent during the day now and doing well. Check out our family blog at www.thetweryontimes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment