Monday, January 25, 2010
Walk, Walk, Walk!!!
She did it! She finally walked without holding on to anything! I bought the walking harness over the weekend, and we have been working with her daily to build her confidence. And tonight she finally walked by herself. My birthday is this week, and it's the greatest present ever! Enjoy the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is SO awesome you guys!!! Watch out for those turns Elise, their dangerous. ;) AND I'm so excited that I got to see Amos too!!! Thank you for sharing her big accomplishment!
COOL!!!!! from GPa Drennan
Happy birthday & congratulations. Elise is making SO MUCH progress lately. We are SO thankful.
Luv ya much,
Grandma Mary
Awwwwww.... Happy Birthday!!
Love you guys!
Kathy, Mike, Sean, & Traci
Love the video - thanks so much for sharing. I'm so proud! Love you, Grandma Marcie
Yay Elise! What a big milestone!!
Kari Reichert
I was just listening to a PHN lecture and thought of the most memorable baby in my 25 years! So glad you are still blogging. Elise is beautiful, what wonderful parents she has. Hooray for the medical reports (you have a great gift for explanation, Kristin). Keep up the good work-Caroline in Springfield.
Post a Comment