Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Missouri trip

Hello! We are in Missouri this week thanks to my Mom and Dad flying Elise and I up here. I will have lots of pictures to post when we get back, so keep an eye out later next week. Elise is doing really well this week with her feeding therapy. It is hard to keep a feeding routine when you are away from home, but we seem to be working it out. She is enjoying all the attention from all her relatives. We had a big gathering Saturday with almost all her Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunts, Uncles, and Great Grandparents. It was a house full. We are trying to adjust to the temperature change and dryer weather. Elise's eczema is all flared up due to the dryer air. We are going through her lotions like crazy. I hope you all have a great week. Sorry I don't have pictures to upload yet, I'll have lots next week. Love you all! Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish we were there to be counted as uncle and aunts and cousins, but I guess we'll just have to be happy with pictures. Oh well, maybe some year!!!

I'm glad things are going good with Elise.

Love you guys!

Kathy, Mike, Sean & Traci

Anonymous said...

Hey there, we are so glad to hear you all are having a good time. Grandpa and Godfather Brad must be thrilled! We miss you and hope to see you soon.
Love.
Leslie and Joel