
Merry Christmas! We had such a great trip back home. We had a great time seeing all of our family. Elise found out who Santa was and met him for the first time at Silver Dollar City. She loved wearing her new gloves. The weather was pretty cold for us Floridians, but it wouldn't feel like Christmas without cold weather, family, and a trip to SDC. Elise got two new baby dolls for Christmas, a pink rocking horse, and her first Cabbage Patch kid, a red head!! She loves giving them kisses and carrying them around in her strollers. We also had time to see my best friend Leslie and her son Jack. We played at my Mom and Dad's house and went to Jump mania. Which is an indoor play place that has blow up play areas. And I met up with my College room mate and her 3 kids. Elise absolutely loved watching the girls play dress up and meeting their new brother Levi from the Philippines. It was really hard leaving everyone, but the 74 degree weather when I got off the plane made it a little easier. We are glad to be back to our normal routine. I was glad to get Elise back to her speech therapist too. We only had two sessions with her before she left for Christmas vacation until Jan 5th. So we are on our own until then. Elise has been doing really well eating table foods, and we are still working on her eating from spoons. Her walking is still a work in progress too. She insists on walking only with her strollers or holding our fingers. Tonight she showed us that she can completely lift the stroller off the ground and stand, but refuses to stand on her own. She is too funny. Jason has to work all day Christmas, but we will be heading to Orlando to visit Elise's Godmommy, my Aunt Eva and Uncle Rick, and other family. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Make sure you check out the other pictures I posted last week too. We love you all, thank you for everything you guys gave us while we where home. Kristin
3 comments:
Hope you guys have a great time at Disneyworld - wish I was there. I mean, I really wish I was there, for more than one reason! It's a blizzard here! The snow is blowing sideways, and the wind chill is below zero! It took me a while to get to work on the treacherous roads. I'm really glad you guys aren't here, and I'm glad Elise is doing well there in Florida. Have a great Christmas at Disney! Love you all, Grandma Marcie (in Kansas City, MO)
OMG she is so cute at SDC! Glad you all had a great visit in Springfield. Jack and I really enjoyed spending time with you all. Hope you have a great New Year! Talk to you soon. Leslie
Great to see the pics and read your update. Dee & Jesse were so glad to see you when you were in Springfield. Take care and we'd love to have you visit us in TN! Sam & Jane
Post a Comment