Saturday, September 5, 2009

Starting Work

Elise really enjoyed having Grandma Jane around. They played on the beach a lot. Elise is getting the courage to venture away from us on the beach. Here is Elise with her Wilbur hairdo in the bathtub. Amos is now her favorite dog, because he tolerates her the most. We set up the swing on our clothesline in the backyard. Yeah, that's a palm tree behind her. We're in Florida. Elise still enjoys peek-a-boo behind the shower curtain. This is how Elise is getting used to chillin' out in the water; floating in her turtle with Mable. Elise is really enjoying our visits to the beach. I started work this week, so she has been hanging out with Kristin all day. I'm doing anesthesia right now, so it's pretty comfortable. Not any real responsibility over my medical school rotations. I am taking the opportunity to do many epidurals and spinals in labor and delivery that I didn't get to do while in medical school. Work will get much more involved when I'm doing medicine rotations. Right now I'm enjoying the easy schedule while I study for step 3 of my boards. The weather is pretty enjoyable here, it stays pretty warm though. I was amazed how cool 77 degrees felt one early morning when I was driving to work. It's a pretty convenient place to be poor. We just go to the beach and play. I'm sure Kristin will update the blog with everything else that's going on. Talk to you soon. Love, Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. We love the pics and are glad to hear that the new job has started off well. Joel and I are having a great time with Mom, Dad, Todd, Xochy and the 5 dogs. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Love,
Leslie