Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sept video

This is Elise with her "doggies". Amos (the big greyhound) is her favorite. She loves to crawl over to him and snuggle. Lulu and Macy tolerate her attention, and Mable loves it like Amos does. This video was just taken this last week. . . There is a post below that Jason posted over the weekend if you haven't seen it. We ended up going to the beach 3 times last week. We were pretty happy about that. I know it is starting to cool off back home, but the weather here is still great, and supposed to get better! Hope you all have a great week.

3 comments:

Grandpa D. said...

Interesting. I wonder was Elise petting Amos or just discovering the texture of his skin. And trying to walk and talk. The matching bumps, ha....part of the walking experience? Looking forward to our visit.

Anonymous said...

She is so stinking cute. The videos are great and the picture of her laying her head on Amos is just precious.

Uncle J and the Fairy Godmother

HouseofGreytStuff said...

What a good boy Amos is. I realized today that I hadn't checked in for ever and I can't believe how she's growing. I miss you guys!!!