Grandpa Gary and Grandma Gail came to visit the day after Thanksgiving with Great Grandma Mary and brought along a new ball to play with.
Elise had a good week. We took her to my parents for Thanksgiving where Grandma Marcie, Dewayne, and Great Grandma Eleanore were able to join us along with my cousin Mark. I did as I said in last weeks blog and purposefully ate too much. It was all so good I couldn't stop! Then we had a second dinner the next night, but I restrained myself considering I was still full from the night before. We had our first snow yesterday, about 1" is all, and it all pretty much melted today. We tried to show Elise, but she is just a little too young still to know what we are talking about. Her speech therapist came by today and gave us new oral exercises to try before feeding her. Hopefully they will help her coordinate her tongue movements to help swallow. She is to get her second RSV vaccine this Wed. and we will get a new weight and length. We are excited to find out if her decrease in calories has made a difference. It seems to us that her double chin has gotten smaller. Nothing else new is really going on, which right now is a good thing. We'll post again next Monday with a new weight and pictures from Silver Dollar City. Enjoy the videos below. Love you all, Kristin
2 comments:
I'm buying whatever she is selling! Sign me up for a dozen!
Love,
Leslie
What a cutie! Sitting up in the rocking chair like a big girl! It was great to get to celebrate her very first Thankgsiving with her. I'm so very thankful for such a beautiful, happy granddaughter, and such a warm, loving extended family. The videos and pictures are wonderful. Everyone here at the Cedar County Library loves to see them. Love, Grandma Marcie
Post a Comment