Sorry, forgot to post last night. Elise has been eating better since we came back Tuesday. We changed the bottle and nipple she was using and she seems to like it. Her vomiting has been holding steady at a minimum. She isn't soaking everyone that comes to visit. Speaking of visitors, She was very popular yesterday. Jason and I brought up Grandma Eleanor and Grandma Mary Tuesday, who stayed until Wednesday. And my Mom, Dad, and brother Brad came up on Wednesday to see her also. For some reason I didn't get a picture of Grandma Eleanor with my camera, but I do remember taking pictures of her. So, Elise is up to 20 on her Flolan. Now the doctors plan on increasing her on Mondays and Thursdays, to mimic what we will do when we get home with her. She is still on 1 liter oxygen, and the doctors said they don't plan on changing that anytime soon. They say it is like a vitamin for her, so she gets to keep it for now. She weighs a whopping 13 pounds! And is going to get weighed again today, so we'll see if she has gained anymore. I'll post again tomorrow, I promise. Love to all,
Kristin
2 comments:
You are a day late, I was having Elise withdrawals!!!!!
Keep the videos coming!
Todd and Xochy
Glad to hear that Elise had a great day! I kept logging on to your blog last night and again all throughout the day today for your new post. I will look forward to the post again tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment