Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to where it all started

Elise made it safely back to St. John's and they will continue the plan as in St. Louis. Upon arriving she was very hungry as she had been off feedings. She was hungry enough to latch on to Kristin without a nipple gaurd for the first time. She has a room with a window, and everyone has been really nice. The pictures are in scattered order. We may wait until next week for some visitors, because they only allow two at a time. Next week I will be busy with my rotation. Love you all,
Jason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo glad for you guys that Elise is back in Springfield. I'm also glad we got to see her and Kristin - wish we had gotten to see you, too!! I'm also happy that the trip back went well and that she was able to nurse well! Such a good news day!! We love you guys and are still keeping you in our prayers!
Love, Kathy, Mike, Sean, & Traci

sjstage said...

Great news for all! Not sure when we'll be that way, but you can bet we'll be knocking your door down to see you! Sam & Jane