Monday, July 27, 2009

This is Elise washing her face. She has learned a lot of new tricks at Gma and Gpa Paul's house. Including blowing kisses, touching her nose, singing La La La La, and wiping her high chair tray when she is done eating. She is a blast, and learns something new everyday. I spent the last 4 days packing up the house. Elise was a big help. She would sit on my lap, and put the stuff in the box, then try to close the lid. Too cute!! We will be heading to STL on Thursday for a big family reunion to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday. I can't wait for some of my relatives who have never met her to see Elise for the first time. Then Jason and I only have one week before we take off for Florida. Jason is finishing up his rotation in OKC this week, and then will be home for good. No more months away from home. And we can't wait. I hope you all have a great week, and I can't wait to see my family this weekend. Hopefully we'll get some great pictures for the blog next week. Love you all, Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she can teach me how to wash my face...

Can't wait to see her on Friday. go Cards!