Monday, July 13, 2009

She thinks she's hilarious.
This was back over the 4th when Aunt Debbie and Uncle Don stopped by.
She's a speed demon on her scooter. Grandma Mary came over to visit Sat. Thanks to her we have all these pictures!
She loves her puppy Amos. She tries to say puppy, but it sounds more like "puh puh".
Her Great Uncle Jim came to visit with Grandma too.
And Great Aunt Eula!
We've had a few good weeks lately. She had a fever for about 4 days last week, but no other symptoms and came through it great. It really helped having the g-tube, cause we were able to give her Tylenol and Motrin while she slept, so she didn't wake up with a fever at night. We were actually kinda excited that she had her first normal baby illness that wasn't associated with her other conditions, and she didn't end up in the hospital.
.
.
Jason is in Oklahoma this month. He came home last weekend, and is considering staying there this weekend to save money. We are really getting excited to move to Florida. This month is already starting to go by fast. I've slowly been starting the packing process with reorganizing the garage with one side full of stuff that goes and the other with stuff that stays. Then I'll move to the attic storage and then conquer the house.
.
.
I work A LOT the rest of the month, so the next few weeks will probably be sparse with pictures and boring posts (not that these are nail biters). But I guess at this point no news is good news. So, I hope you all have a good week, and Grandma thank you again for taking pictures this weekend. Love you all, Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Love the pics and see you in a few weeks. How can you tell her sweet face "No'?? I just can't stand it!

Love,
Leslie and Joel