Monday, June 22, 2009

Go Cardinals!

So as you can see Elise was able to go to her first Springfield Cardinals baseball game. They are the minor league team that supplies the STL cardinals. She absolutely loved it! She flirted and talked to everyone around us. She was a hoot! Jason and I are blogging from sunny Florida right now. Jason had to change his flight to Sunday, so I changed mine too, and we all 3 came down together. My Mom will still come down on Tues, and my Dad will fly down Friday. Jason and I looked at a few houses today, and were unfortunately let down. But we are hopeful that the next few days will be better. Elise did really really well on her first plane ride. She loved all the kids running around the airport. She squealed each time they ran by. And she didn't cry on the plane, even though we sat in the back where it was SO LOUD. We were able to take her to the beach for the first time today. I have video, but won't be able to upload those until after we get home next week. And my camera fogged up due to the humidity. So wish us luck this week. We are a little nervous about being so far away from her doctors, but she seems to be doing great on her new meds. We'll post again next week. Love you all. Kristin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made the flight okay. I pray you will find the housing you need and that the orientation will go well. Great pictures from the ballgame. You all have fun and take care. Lots of love,
Grandma Mary

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see you this weekend! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

She is just absolutely beautiful! She looks great! Keep up the good work and enjoy Florida!!!
Beth, SLCH NICU RN