Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Sorry about the late post, I've been at work. I'm happy to report it was a boring week! Elise has been doing really well this last week. We are still decreasing her Flolan each week and she is maintaining her oxygen saturation amazingly well. The pictures above are from Easter weekend. We had a cold rainy Sunday, so these were taken Saturday evening in the front of our house. The bonnet she is wearing was mine as an infant, and the dress was a hand-me-down. I have pictures of the dress she wore Sunday, but they aren't on my computer, so I'll have those next week. But in those she is wearing a hand-made sweater that was worn by her Godmother, Leslie, when she was an infant. Elise also got to meet her first baby this weekend too. My best friend from grade school has a son that is one month younger than Elise, and they were able to meet for the first time this weekend. The pictures and video from that are below, so check those out too. Jason is really liking the residency in Kansas City that he is visiting. He is still there during the week for the next two weeks, and then will move on to St. Louis for the next 2 months. Our house was listed on the market April 1st, and we have had NO ONE come see it. A little disheartening, but we still have time. I hope you all enjoy your week, I'll post again next Monday.
Love you all, Kristin

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Elise in her Easter bonnet sitting in the flowers is too cute! I am looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday! :)

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see the Easter pics and can't wait for the visit. See you in a bit more than 2 weeks. Love your hair!

Leslie