This is Elise in her High chair. She loves musical cards, and when you see the high chair moving, that's her feet dancing.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm thinking we may have a musical prodigy here! She definitely has rhythm! This is, without a doubt the cutest baby ever - several people here at the Cedar County library are in agreement with me - they just love when I come in and pull up the blog. Elise has touched so many people - many that she will probably never meet -but they are all praying for her, and love hearing about her. And, of course, I love talking about her. Love you all, Grandma Marcie
1 comment:
I'm thinking we may have a musical prodigy here! She definitely has rhythm! This is, without a doubt the cutest baby ever - several people here at the Cedar County library are in agreement with me - they just love when I come in and pull up the blog. Elise has touched so many people - many that she will probably never meet -but they are all praying for her, and love hearing about her. And, of course, I love talking about her. Love you all, Grandma Marcie
Post a Comment