Monday, February 23, 2009

On again, off again

Elise has been doing well since the cath. She's been on and off the oxygen, and we're enjoying the off. She's enjoying it also, as you can see in this picture. Normally while wearing the nasal cannula we have to bundle her arms down with a blanket to keep her from pulling the cannula off, but without being bundled, she was free to lie on her side. It's a simple thing, but we haven't got to see her do it much, and it's really cute. Love you all, Jason

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lying on her side is cute!! Elise, your pictures help make my day when work pressure gets out of hand.
Uncle Don

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree with Uncle Don's sentiment - any time I am feeling stressed, I just look at this adorable little girl, and it totally makes my day! I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again - Elise has some very amazing parents! Thank you so much for this blog, and for explaining everything so well. So happy about the excellent news from the cardiac cath. Hope to see you very soon. Love, Grandma Marcie

Anonymous said...

Elise ... your so cute , I could eat your cheeks!