How cute is this outfit. She looked adorable with this sweater. And she was a complete goofball for the camera.

We don't take her out much which is a shame because she has so many cute sweaters, sweat shirts and coats. But the weather was decent Sunday, so Mom and I took Elise and the dogs for a walk. Here she is all bundled up.

Wow, Monday came faster than I thought it would. Nothing has changed over the weekend since I posted on Friday. Although I think she is cuter than ever without any tape on her face. I have some video's that I will post throughout the week that I didn't have time to post tonight, so look for those. She is tolerating her
Gtube well, and doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all. We don't have any big plans this week, but I'll try to take some good pictures. Hope you all have a great week. Love, Kristin
1 comment:
Kristin,
I'm so glad that everything went well. Happy to see that pretty girl smiling. She looks really good!!!
Take Care
Amy C
Post a Comment