This is a video of Elise laughing at me as I throw Mable's toy for her to fetch. The camera is shaky because I'm holding it as I throw the toy - sorry. We just think it is so cute how her laugh is developing.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! I'm glad to see Elise looking so adorably well! I tried a couple of times to visit you guys while you were here, but I've been on nights and I made it down too late both times...you were already asleep. Anyway, glad you guys are back at home! Beth SLCH NICU
1 comment:
Hey!
I'm glad to see Elise looking so adorably well! I tried a couple of times to visit you guys while you were here, but I've been on nights and I made it down too late both times...you were already asleep.
Anyway, glad you guys are back at home!
Beth
SLCH NICU
Post a Comment