
Merry Christmas everyone! Here is Elise taking some Christmas photos. Thanks to my Dad and Mom for helping me take the pictures and the scenery.

This is a behind the scenes look. The rocking chair she is sitting in is one that my brother and I used to play in as kids.

Here she is taking a break from sitting in the chair with Grandma Jane.

This is Elise yesterday happy to be able to sit up and play on the couch by herself.

"Who needs Santa when I have Grandma"

This is my Friend Tiffany who was in town last weekend. She just finished a travel nursing job in Alaska that she started back in June. She left Tuesday though, and I won't get to see her for awhile again. She was my hero that stayed with Elise overnight each night that first week she was in the NICU in STL when she was really sick. I think Elise remembered her because she loved Tiffany being around.
.
.
.
.
So we had a pretty uneventful week. Elise hasn't been eating well for me, but has been eating great for my Mom. Go figure! We have a full week planned this week for Christmas. We decided to spread out all the visits instead of having a big group over to the house like last year. So it will be a busy week. I hope you all enjoy your holiday week, and everyone please drive careful. Love you all, Kristin.
2 comments:
OMG! She is CUTE!!!
Rick, Eva and Todd got here today and we have been having a great time with them and my mom and dad as well. A very merry Christmas to you all and we can't wait to see Elise and smooch that cute little face.
Joel and Leslie
Thanks for the update at the KCUMB newsletter. I'm so glad that you can rejoice in her birth and life right now and we rejoice in the Christmas season. What a blessing!
Kristi Manion
Post a Comment