This is another too cute outfit given to Elise by her cousin Claire!
Grandma Marcie came over for a visit and read Elise her first Halloween book!
This is Elise trying to read a book on her own, but first she has to figure out how to open the pages.
The parents of my childhood friend Leslie came over for a visit yesterday. They are new Grandparents as well to a little boy named Jack who is one month younger than Elise.
This last week was very uneventful. I worked most of the week, and then Jason worked the end of the week. So we have pretty much been home-bodies all week. Elise is still on 400ml of Oxygen (that is just below 1/2 liter). And all her oral medicines are the same. She has been tolerating her Flolan increases really well each week. We will get to see how much she has gained on Wed. when our home health nurse comes by for her bi monthly weigh in. We are still working on her eating baby food. She is getting better about accepting the spoon in her mouth, but she isn't keen on swallowing the food, she would rather spit it out. But my mom reassured me that all babies spit it out at first. So we just keep trying each feed. She is becoming more aware of her surroundings each day, and is so fun to watch grow. We don't have anything big planned again this week, so it will be more of the same to report next week. I hope you all enjoy your week. Love, Kristin
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is just cutier every time I see her. I love the pumpkin shirt and she has the most adorable head that you just want to chew on!!! Love, Leslie the GM
Elise is looking good. She'll get the hang of the food thing sooner than you think. I think that kids are really good at recycling. They can eat the same bite for about 20 minutes sometimes!!!! But soon she'll be asking for a burger!!!
So do you have a Halloween costume planned out for Elise? What about all of your dogs? :)
Keep trying the baby food. It took me awhile to get Jaidyn to eat it, but eventually she started liking it (or at least the fruit jars). I never did get Addy to eat much of it. I think she saw what Jaidyn was always eating and could care less for the jar food. I used a lot of real foods and mushed them up myself. I honestly can't say that I blame her...just the smell of some of the jar foods were hard enough to stomach for me.
4 comments:
She is just cutier every time I see her. I love the pumpkin shirt and she has the most adorable head that you just want to chew on!!!
Love,
Leslie the GM
Elise is looking good. She'll get the hang of the food thing sooner than you think. I think that kids are really good at recycling. They can eat the same bite for about 20 minutes sometimes!!!! But soon she'll be asking for a burger!!!
So do you have a Halloween costume planned out for Elise? What about all of your dogs? :)
Keep trying the baby food. It took me awhile to get Jaidyn to eat it, but eventually she started liking it (or at least the fruit jars). I never did get Addy to eat much of it. I think she saw what Jaidyn was always eating and could care less for the jar food. I used a lot of real foods and mushed them up myself. I honestly can't say that I blame her...just the smell of some of the jar foods were hard enough to stomach for me.
Uneventful for you is still eventful for ME!!!!! Keep the updates coming!
Love,
Todd
Post a Comment