Monday, August 11, 2008

15 weeks old

Elise in another new outfit, in her bumbo seat. Elise after waking up this am.
Elise will be 15 weeks old tonight. She is still in a good mood despite all the vomiting. We started her on a new medicine today called Zofran. If any of you have ever gone to the ER for nausea/vomiting they may have given this to you. So far today she has had it prior to two meals, and I could tell a difference on the second meal. Hopefully this will help her get her appetite back, and keep her food down. My mom left today and Jason will return here tomorrow. We are going to start posting MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, and FRIDAY on the blog. Sorry to change things, but with so little happening, it will make it easier for us to remember when to post. But I promise to make it up with lots of pictures and more videos. We will have our big meeting later this week with the lung transplant team, the pulmonary hypertension cardiologist, and the neonatologists to discuss Elise's short and long term goals. I'll let you know later when that meeting will be. Until then, have a great week.
Love, Kristin

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Don't you just love the Bumbo seat? It was one of my favorite things with Addy.

Elise is starting to get so much personality. She is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing the videos. I get to watch each one at least 3 times as first I watch it and then Jaidyn wants a turn and then of course Addy has to do everything that Jaidyn does. :)

Unknown said...

Such cutness I tell ya'! I can't believe how grown up she is getting! I LOVE the video's it makes us able to see her personality growing better too! I'm glad she is getting to show off new outfits too. She'll be picking out her own before you know it!! So glad that things are hanging in there and improving! Love and miss you- Tess and Jason