
Trying to catch a smile.

Elise wearing a bib given to her by Great Grandma Mary!

Pretty in Purple.

The bibs say it all.

Elise with Grandma Jane.

Well, the
internet is back up and running, so I can do the blog from the room again! Elise is starting to catch on with the bottle. Breaking her own record with 58ml last night! That's almost 2 ounces, which is halfway to our goal. My mom came in yesterday, and we enjoyed walk in Forest Park today, hot, hot, hot. She brought up all of her 0-3 month clothes, so there should be pictures with her in different outfits from now on. And mom is getting a crash course in medicine this week, since she is going to be our primary babysitter once Elise returns home. Elise is also down to 0.4L on nasal cannula today and
satting well. And will be weaned down daily if she tolerates it. Her Great Grandma Margaret and Great Uncle Bud, and Great Aunt Jean are going to come meet her tomorrow for the first time. She is still vomiting, and
unfortunately losing weight. The doctors are not too concerned at this point but will continue to watch her weight the rest of the week.
Hope all of you are having a great week. Will post again on Friday.
Love, Kristin
3 comments:
Wow - 9 weeks old already! It's so hard to believe. I know it seems longer than that in a lot of ways, though.
Hey - I hope you guys have a good 4th of July. You should be able to see some REALLY good fireworks displays around there. Especially at the arch. Enjoy! Is Jason going to be able to be with you guys? I can't keep track of when he's supposed to be where.
Well, I'm glad Elise is making steady improvements & I hope the weight situation doesn't become a concern!
You guys are all in our constant thoughts and prayers!
Love ya,
Kathy, Mike, Sean & Traci
Hey-
It's Jana a nurse from the ER at St. John's. I have become obsessed with this miracle baby of yours and read your posts as much as I can. I'm so glad everything is turning around and she seems to be holding her own again. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers daily. Have a good weekend.
Jana Lewis
Grandparents are the best! I am so glad that your mom is able to spend some time with you and Elise! Just wanted to wish you all a Happy 4th of July! Definitely check out the fireworks at the arch. I went with my sister a couple of years ago and they were great!
Post a Comment