Saturday, January 12, 2008

We have made it to 25 weeks, and everything is going great! I just love how she moves all the time. By what I read she should be around 1.5-2 pounds and 1.5 feet long! It's crazy to think she's going to go from being this small to 8 pounds in just a few short months. We are finally registered. It was hard to find things to register for since we have been given so much stuff by friends and relatives, THANK YOU EVERYONE! Here are links to the registries, you can access them by Jason's or my name. All we ask is that you resist the temptation to buy any clothes. NO CLOTHES. http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2255957 http://www.target.com/b/602-8693720-4128611?ie=UTF8&node=306498011 http://www.potterybarnkids.com/registry/findregistry.cfm?cm_type=gnav Love you all, Kristin

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Little Baby moves and kicks is the best part! I used to drink orange juice just to make Jaidyn move. I can still remember the exact day I felt the girls move for the first time...Jaidyn, July 5th on the way to volleyball camp and Addy, December 3rd Jaidyn's birthday.

Congratulations to the both of you. I am so excited about meeting the newest edition to your family.