20 Weeks!! We are half way there! It still doesn't seem to be "flying by" like everyone says it does, but we are getting closer little by little. And, this little girl has already hit the jackpot. Between the clothes mom and I have bought, and the truck load (literally) of clothes, toys, and a ton of other baby supplies I got from my cousin Mara this weekend, this kid is set.
I am totally wearing all maternity clothes now, and have been enjoying all the new clothes shopping I've been able to do. I'm lucky my scrubs for work are so big, I don't think I'll have to buy anything new for work.
Our next Ultrasound is this Friday, so we will post soon after that to let you know how everything looks, and hopefully have some new picks of her.
Until then,
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment