We are now 18 weeks and growing everyday. I started wearing maternity clothes for the first time last week. The stretchy waste band worked really well for all the food I ate over Thanksgiving week. I told my mom after Thanksgiving meal that it's wierd to look like you usually feel after eating a big holiday meal.
The baby is moving a lot and I can feel it when I'm in more positions now, other than just laying down. Even though I feel big, everyone keeps telling me, "I was so much bigger when I was 4 months! You're hardly showing at all!" Did anyone else hear that too? I guess that's supposed to make me fell better about getting bigger.
Mom and I went crib shopping last week, and it was a major learning experience for both if us. Mom learned that cribs now come as "convertibles" and I learned that after awhile they all start looking like baby jails. But we were able to narrow it down to a certain style, and are moving on from there. Wish us luck.
Until next time,
Kristin and Baby Drennan
No comments:
Post a Comment